[kj] forthcoming gigs

Paul Rangecroft spud.u.hate at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 04:48:26 EST 2005

so you haven't left, then?! good.

i doubt they'll ever abondon the old stuff. i certainly hope not as
it's far too good. hard to imagine a gig without the staples of the
first album, at the very least.

yes, SBE was very much a celebration of the glorious back catalogue
but i suspect the reason they didn't play any new stuff is that it
wasn't ready or they couldn't be bothered to rehearse it!