[kj] Reading 2005

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Mon Mar 21 17:33:59 EST 2005

Announced so far :

MAIN STAGE LINE-UP TO DATE
FRIDAY 26TH - READING / SATURDAY 27TH - LEEDS
PIXIES - only confirmed UK dates / only UK festival performances
THE KILLERS - only exclusive English festival performances
QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE - only UK festival performances
THE CORAL - only UK festival performances
ELBOW - only UK festival performances

SATURDAY 27TH - READING / SUNDAY 28TH - LEEDS
FOO FIGHTERS - only English festival performances
KINGS OF LEON - only UK festival performances
RAZORLIGHT
THE CHARLATANS
JIMMY EAT WORLD - only UK festival performances

SUNDAY 28TH - READING / FRIDAY 26TH - LEEDS
IRON MAIDEN - only UK festival performances
MARILYN MANSON - only UK festival performances
INCUBUS - only UK festival performances
IGGY & THE STOOGES
NOFX - only UK festival shows

NME / RADIO ONE STAGE
LINE-UP TO DATE

FRIDAY 26TH - READING / SATURDAY 27TH - LEEDS
KASABIAN
BLACK REBEL MOTORCYCLE CLUB

SATURDAY 27TH - READING / SUNDAY 28TH - LEEDS
THE TEARS - debut UK festivals shows
BABYSHAMBLES
THE ARCADE

SUNDAY 28TH - READING / FRIDAY 26TH - LEEDS
BLOC PARTY - only UK festival appearances
THE FUTUREHEADS

Weekend tickets are on sale now priced at £125 per person. Click on the links below for more information.

Only £125 for a weekend ticket ... I'll have a dozen then !