[kj] Zillo festival

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 18:26:51 EST 2005

jane.shadforth at shell.com writes:

I'm not  sure if anyone's posted this already, (I'm a bit rapid with the
delete keys  these days so may have missed  it...)

http://www.zillo.de/festival_english/festival.html

KJ  & NMA on the same bill - sounds like a must do event to me, and I've
enjoyed Zillo in the past.

Jane

Dimmu Borgir,Apoptygma Berzerk and Killing Joke on the same  bill....It's
like a dream come true!!!

Look at the controller,Nazi,with a social degree,
Middle-class  hero,rapist,with your eyes on me.
You pay some masturbation,the Priest cheers  for the nuns you fuck!