[kj] publishing and licensing?

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 20 05:10:07 EST 2005

Yep, I popped in there back in 1985 to arrange a fanzine interview at the
Elephant Fayre festival ... and on the Kings Road in Chelsea too ... and as
the boys in blue march towards the climax of this glorious season, here is
my favourite football-lookalike ... a very good manager but quite a grossly
ugly bugger ... exterminate, exterminate ... Regards, Antoni

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *