[kj] etiquette

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 19 16:15:12 EST 2005

Sorry guys,This was supposed to be off-list.I thought Greyson sent a
personal E-mail to Paul and sent it to me by mistake,So I sent it back to
her,Not realising it was to the Gathering.
     But its a typical female response,Being all friendly to Paul,Yet
speaking ill of me,When she knows I ll be reading.
    Greyson ,If you have something to say,Come out and say it,Theres no need
to hide behind facades.........(Says me :-)
          PW