[kj] KJ Wishlist

Jerry Butson jerrybutson at dtsonline.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 08:06:13 EST 2005

  _____

From: Jerry Butson
Sent: 18 March 2005 10:14
To: 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'
Subject: RE: [kj] KJ Wishlist

I was listening to !!! this morning (retro disco punk band) and was
instantly reminded of Follow the Leaders. We can do without the basic
disco bassline in the chorus (thankfully we have Raven, not Youth) but a
return to that kind of danceability (rather than stapled on beats) would
be welcome!

  _____