[kj] etiquette

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 06:56:31 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/18/2005 3:36:46 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
peter.west410 at ntlworld.com writes:

Apart  from wanting to join the masses by sticking the boot in,I dont
understand  why this is on-list,We all agreed yesterday ,that all personal
abuse to be  kept off-list.
If you would pay more attention you  would notice that all the abuse is
incoming and Im not dishing it out.So  read the E-mails first then maybe you
will know what you are talking  about.
In my opinion:A person who watches from the sidelines  then sticks the
boot in when all the dust has settled..............is  behaving like a mouse.
PW

you know peter, i see .. i watch,, but,  you are nothing what you  think to
be.

! am surprised?  you did not get jumped looking for the pub of  the gathering
after the gig?  everyone abuses you because you are such  a squid!

 trying to walk the walk is diferent from trying to talk the talk  mate...

late!!

have a nice day peter!

love,

Lonely Boy