[kj] etiquette

parasikon parasikon at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 06:36:06 EST 2005

I've thought about new lists before when i'd become fed up with this one at times.Seems almost like when i'd leave though,something would yank me right back.Still, a new list would be an alternative.I don't think that could be that much of a bad thing.

Greyson Stoehr <greygrrl at yahoo.com> wrote:That's all fine and good, but Andy hasn't wanted to
have to police the bullies.

Basically, we'll all have to eventually leave The
Gathering to the ill-intentioned and start another one
elsewhere! (laughs)

That's why I've lurked without commenting for ages,
but I'm about fed up with the multiple personalities
of certified idiots.

Grey