[kj] Move on people!

Dave Noonan noonan.hq at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 18 04:12:31 EST 2005

One of the reasons I joined this list was for the eclectic banter, so am
perturbed at the current bickering and people being turned off due to
Œnegativity¹?? Float some opinions people and get it back on track, half the
stuff I read seems tongue in cheek anyway...

Anyone into Ska Punk -  check out Leeds¹ finest ­ the DEAD PETS ­ you may
have seen Sweeney (vocals) on the C4 show where people from polar opposites
swap jobs for a week ­ he was the conductor of an orchestra.

Talking of C4 ­ has anyone got off their arse and tried to gee them into
releasing the KJ set as a DVD? Or am I on my own...
--

Dave
[Leeds]