[kj] Whos next out the door?

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 17 18:45:04 EST 2005

Im sure everyone doesnt want to read this,But I feel i must reply or it will
seem like im accepting what was said earlier

--------

> Your comments about Mike are totally incorrect.
>
> 50 of the hundred tickets have sold already. The majority of the rest will
probably go on the night. Don't be so ridiculous Peter. Stop taking
sideswipes at good people.

    ******I said MAYBE,I wrote MAYBE in capitals so most people would
realise that i meant MAYBE******

> As for being the whipping boy, you deserve it with your childishness and
lack of control as well as respect for people.

*********Although I may give other impressions ,I am completely in control
,Everyone seems to give me shit(Im NOT complaining and I am NOT saying I
dont deserve it,Just stating a fact, OK),And I rarely respond.But since i
stopped responding everyone seems to jump on the band-wagon and fire some
shots,So im left with no choice*********

Just PLEASE stop the antagonistic approach to people. Drop the PR666. Drop
the pissing off of Ade and drop the hounding of people who show any sign of
what you consider to be a weakness (eg Barb and Mel).

****Barbara: I ve stated that i think She is not real.Im not picking on
her,I dont think she is weak,I think she isnt real*****

*******Mel: I Dont think she is weak and Im not picking on her,I just found
it hard to understand her posts,And i told her.
   And i think its wrong of you to accuse me of picking on people ,who you
think that I consider to be weak.I mentioned Mel & Barb for reasons stated
earlier, Why is that difficult to comprehend?
   Since I mentioned Mels posts ,They have improved ,I don t have to
struggle to understand them now,So it was justified********

*******Ade,He mentions me in an unsavoury way in nearly all his
posts.......................And its me whos hounding him.........right
oh*****

> Maybe then people will see you as a worthy contributor here. You have made
 positive contributions here and then you undo it with utter shite. Some
folks want you removed. You'll recall that I stood up for you. I honestly
believe that you are not the dick you show yourself as. Help yourself Pete.

****** Yes ,But when I do a post,I dont know how others will see it.Like
today i posted to Ipat,i thought he would have a little chuckle,But he
unsubed and took Colesy with him!!!!.I did nt mean for them to take it that
way.And all that business with the webcams was only messing about,It may of
been a bit silly .I really was nt expecting Sade1 to climb up and stand in
the "O"in Hollywood*******