[kj] forthcoming gigs

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 17 17:46:45 EST 2005

Sure wish I could add more! Alas, I can't. But yours truly is one man
reserving more vacation days (and hope?) than he should for a taste of
the 12. U.S./5 Canada dates that Raven mentioned on the radio a few
weeks back.

On my new album wish list:
- a little less chug and more hum from Geordie
- a little more storming dancability to the beat ala BYOH (or Change or
Pssyche)
- some deeper journeys into lyrical content and style, such as the
iambic lines of Darkness Before Dawn
- a drummer (and three other band members, together) who's in on the
process at an early stage!

Mind you these, are wishes, not complaints, as I'm quite a fan of the
last album. But can't blame a man for dreaming, can ya?