[kj] KJ vinyl

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 16:46:40 EST 2005

peter.west410 at ntlworld.com writes:

I Cant  say I ve heard every SLF release,But all the ones that I ve  heard,The
production sound is always clean and crisp.They always seem to be  able to
get a big sound without distortion,Unfortunately I ve never seen  them
live,It would be harder to create that sound live ,rather than in  the
studio.And the drums have always stood out.

PW

theyre tourin the UK soon,tickets are up for sale

Look at the controller,Nazi,with a social degree,
Middle-class  hero,rapist,with your eyes on me.
You pay some masturbation,the Priest cheers  for the nuns you fuck!