[kj] KJ vinyl

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 16:23:43 EST 2005

peter.west410 at ntlworld.com writes:

If you  re not going to play the vinyl,Then its pointless owning it.
I ve never understood people collecting things,Whats the point?.
I believe  in minimalism.If I dont use or need it, I discard it.

PW

Right,KJ are my all time favourite band,I want to own as much  merchandise as
possible,because i like them.I also like Stiff Little Fingers,and  that is
why I havent discarded that record,do you see a pattern emerging?I keep  things
I like

Look at the controller,Nazi,with a social degree,
Middle-class  hero,rapist,with your eyes on me.
You pay some masturbation,the Priest cheers  for the nuns you fuck!