[kj] KJ vinyl

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 16:06:51 EST 2005

peter.west410 at ntlworld.com writes:

Tin,Why  do you want to collect vinyl?Apart from the sleeves easier to roll a
joint  on,I cant think of a good reason for buying vinyl.And I really  cant
remember the last time I bought a plastic one,They scratch ,Jump.Warp  and
break a lot easier.Also you cant play vinyl in a car or walkman.Nether  the
less,If you do want to buy some KJ vinyl  E-bay always  has  some great
bargains.
Happy-bidding
PW

I wanna collect vinyl because...well,I like vinyl,I'm not planning on
playing the vinyl anyway.And as for the car or walkman thing,that is why I'm  also
buying the CDs,although I have only seen what's THIS for... once,and that  was
15 quid in Paddington station just after the 24th feb

Look at the controller,Nazi,with a social degree,
Middle-class  hero,rapist,with your eyes on me.
You pay some masturbation,the Priest cheers  for the nuns you fuck!