[kj] ot: Healers

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 17 10:26:39 EST 2005

"the healer is part Cherokee and a former rodeo champion who has broken
every bone in his body"

    Im sure it was nt to much of an inconvenience.Sounds like he could of
diagnosed himself,spotted the injury and healed himself before the ambulance
arrived.................and manage to get back on his horse and win the
rodeo.
     PW