[kj] Zennon

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Mar 17 09:11:03 EST 2005

What you need is a dvd audio ripper, not sure if this shareware version is
crippled so you won't be able to fully rip it to mp3, I used this myself
sometime a year or so ago to rip it to mp3 from my dvd single, if you know
what you are doing looking round the web I am sure you can find the full
version, or another dvd audio ripper thats freeware.

At least thats something for you to go on by now.

Termite