[kj] Sade 1

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 01:55:54 EST 2005

  Have you any idea what kind of a hike it takes to get up
there? The only road is closed and secure, so it's about an hour
on foot.
  And the "O" is it? You sure? Not the H, or th D, or the...
well that changes evrrrr'thing, du'nnit?

  Yes, i saw that webcam and the others were shut off/down, but
I thought I'd try to find one(real-time) and thought I'd go
stand there and say hi to y'all in the land of Angles: <, L, V,
etc.
Sorr', bad angle representations... :(

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Nature
>

> I ve located the webcam,The only trouble is that its pointed
> at the big HOLLYWOOD letters up in the hillside,So would it
> possible for you to go and stand inside the first O in
> HOLLYWOOD tomorrow?What time will you be there? see you
> tomorrow
>
>   Cheers  PW

> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> 15/03/2005