[kj] KJ live on Channel 4

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:19:01 EST 2005

Who is Mat Luxon? Does he have influence at Channel 4?

I don't think I want to let this one drop now. I guarantee, since I was
there, that the whole of this gig would be highly prized by any KJ fan.
While they have done better gigs (mind you, not so many after this era),
this must be the best gig captured in any decent quality - and in fact the
quality is very high.

Is there sufficient will around here to help me badger Channel 4 and
demonstrate that there would be a market for such a release?

This is the only chance for it ever to see light of day, and I think
persistence can pay off - especially in sufficient numbers.

Can I have an amen?

Si