[kj] KJ vinyl

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Mar 16 17:23:11 EST 2005

No.

And Democracy didn't come out on God's own format either. Something to do with KJ not being hip enough or something.

The Pandemonium album did though, and sounded georgious, if you asked me, which no one did. So I'll shut up.

SR

HANCOCK:
"Eleven men come out on the field and two men go in to bat, and we have to
bowl the ball at these men, and they have to hit it, and stop it from
knocking all their little bits of wood over. And then, when we've knocked
all their little bits of wood over, we change round, and they have to knock
all of our little bits of wood over. And we do it for six hours a day, five
days a week..."

WILLIAMS:
"It's a bit daft, innit?"