[kj] Pantheism v. theism?(Match postponed)

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 16 14:13:27 EST 2005

Its an illogical question.
   There is only Humans and Animals on this planet,No-ones going to come
down,No-ones watching and judging us.We have all evolved from bacteria from
millions of years ago.
   All forms of religion and other ideologies are inplace to make the
general populace subservient. Religion enslaves the people.
    Dust away the cobwebs of religion and free yourself.

           PW