[kj] ot: Healers

fluwdot at earthlink.net fluwdot at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 16 11:48:58 EST 2005

i pat,  this healer, waz is name?

On 16 Mar 2005 at 15:36, iPat wrote:

While in LA last week on a (martial art) training course, i got the
opportunity to get some treatment from a healer. He was able to
identify the injuries from my aura and worked on me. My bad knee that
had limited me for three months simply became functional and i was
working out as if ten years younger. the healer is part cherokee and
former rodeo champion who has broken every bone in his body at least
once.

quite amazed by it and when i next go over will be getting some more
sessions with me

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow