[kj] Do the walls have ears?

Dave Noonan noonan.hq at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 16 05:34:05 EST 2005

Does anyone from the KJ management team tune into this???

Surely it would be relatively easy to ring channel 4 (or others) up and
arrange a re-releases of archive footage to augment the imminent DVD. I am
relatively new to all the KJ shenanigans (though a stalwart fan) and find it
rather bemusing that they can on the one hand clamp down on illicit bootlegs
and T Shirts then not exploit other more obviously lucrative areas. The
demand seems there in this little cross section which I assume is indicative
of other Jokers in the ether...

Dave
Leeds