[kj] SO36

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 08:05:42 EST 2005

On Saturday night I made it to the Berlin nightclub that shares a name with
the Killing Joke song, SO36. I had persuaded a group of 10 British men (who
were over there with me for a friend's stag party) to go there on the
promise that it was a legendary underground nightclub that still boasts a
cutting edge reputation.

Anyway we went there and it turned out to be a gay night and there was an
extremely large quota of trannies and much diva disco music. The highlight
was the cabaret which involved two TVs sword fighting to' Kung-Fu Fighting'
while pretending to talk on mobile phones.

In fact we stayed there a good two hours and had a great time. We then left
and found a rock pub across the road and got very drunk.

End