[kj] Miks DVDs

Geordie Wanker spud.u.hate at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 05:01:18 EST 2005

i'm not in the least bit worried about mik making money (and there was
really no need to say that twice, i understood you the first time). i
like mik. he's a good guy. i provided him with most of the material he
had when he first started doing video cds. bev and i hired a car and
drove over to mik's place so he could have all our stuff, which was
far too heavy to post. the point you've managed to miss (yet again,
and your own point too, i might add) is that you said he was trading
at cost. you were wrong. now there's a turn up for the books.

if mik genuinely wanted to help publicise the band then he WOULD have
traded at cost, since then more people could have bought his product.
or he would have given them away for free. (atually mik did provide
many of the smaller mpegs for my site, which i was happy to give to
fans for free.)

you can't say he wasn't taking money out of the KJ pot. he was selling
the lorely gig, which was also on official release. he had no idea if
any future DVD releases were planned, either soon or a long way in the
future.

as for your analogy, i really don't think we need to go 'round to your
house for horse shit, since you flood the list with it week in week
out.

you say you don't have a problem with me, but i have one with you.
you're a cunt and a dickhead. like rob said, full of anger and hate.
all you do is read posts and look for faults. 99% of your posts are
just ego, and as anyone with even a modicum of wisdom can tell you,
all ego is ... horse shit. i just don't see the point of you. you try
to be all antagonistic but you're thick as fuck so you can't pull it
off. you said yourself you felt bad about being a jerk to alex for so
long. so why don't you just stop being a jerk? then maybe you wouldn't
need to worry about "getting a frosty reception" but people may
actually be pleased to see you.

pr

ps i think you mean "i hoped he would HAVE been making big money. i
really would HAVE liked to HAVE seen mik SELL [not 'sale']..."