[kj] Miks DVDs

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 13:43:57 EST 2005

 Surely if at one point they trusted Mik enough to let him carry
on unhindered and unhinged then perhaps some sliding scale for
the band's percentage of CVD sales would do:

0-1000 units, x payoff to band
1-3k units,  2x payoff to band
3-5k units,  3x payoff...  you get the idea,

and let's be done with once and for all with this whole
ascetic/fundamental purism that profit is bad(and sinister) and
(only at)cost is good, . I don't think anyone here trades their
time, brains, or effort for free. No reason Mik or the band
should either.

--- Geordie Wanker <spud.u.hate at gmail.com> wrote:
> i agree with rob. £5 is not cost. sell a few hundred bootlegs
> (and with so many on his site and the entire www as your
> marketplace that's not out of the question) and you could make
over a grand.

> mixed signals from the band. "anything you want, just ask"

> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:43:43 -0800 (PST), Rob's Arse
> <joker at z6.com> wrote:

> > And at £5  dvd, you can make money. I buy blank DVDs for
> 26p. cases for 10p,
> > jiffy bags for 12p and postage would be 50p.  At £5 a pop,
> Mik would
> > actually be making more money than the band would likely get
> on an official release!

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso