[kj] Miks DVDs

Geordie Wanker spud.u.hate at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 05:14:29 EST 2005

i agree with rob. £5 is not cost. sell a few hundred bootlegs (and
with so many on his site and the entire www as your marketplace that's
not out of the question) and you could make over a grand.

i can understand mik being a bit cheesed off (if he is cheesed off, i
don't know since i haven't talked to him about it) because he got
mixed signals from the band. "anything you want, just ask" they told
him. and the official site linked to him (and still does!). then all
of a sudden he's told to stop. i'd be annoyed if that were me.

if he HAD been trading at cost and the band were a bit more consistent
perhaps a better solution could have been arrived at. it is a shame
that fans don't have access to these gigs and promo videos anymore.

concerning the mel thing. i must apolgise to ade. i honestly, honestly
thought it was that dunce westy. but it seems not so it looks like
i've made a twat of myself with my first post coming back so no change
there then. PW can notch that up as 1-0 to him.

get well soon jester joe.

sir paul of rangecroft
(told you i was mad)