[kj] For fox sake...

Alexi Hamilton alexih at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 14:18:57 EST 2005

My God, Peter...will this ever stop?

----Original Message Follows----
From: Paul Rangecroft <paulrangecroft666 at yahoo.co.uk>
To: Geordie Wanker <spud.u.hate at gmail.com>,"A list about all
things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] For fox sake...
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:57:51 +0000 (GMT)

I think the berkshire hunt has been banned already,Along with all the other
hunts,although i think the hunters will take it higher to the European court
of human rights,Or something.
      Anyway good try at pretending to be someone else again,Peter.If you
had a life you would nt need to try to be someone else.After your last
little foray into multi handelling we are all much to wise to fall for it
again.First of all you hound Barbara,Now you are hounding Mel,Well listen
here dumb-ass That is your first mistake,Peter everyone on this list knows
that Mel exists,Mels been with The Joke since the early days,And if you been
a long term fan ,then you would of known this.
     So Peter I suggest to go back to being Mr X and drop the "Geordie
Wanker " handle,Once again you are dragging this list down,So leave now
or Ill fly over london and drop a bomb on you.................watch your
head.

  Paul Rangecroft.

The original.Exept no impersonations