[kj] JESTER IS IN HOSPITAL

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 14:05:22 EST 2005

Thanks one and all for their kind wishes. I will pass it on.

I have not heard anything yet. So let's hope somewhat is well. But I will
call Elena later to see what is up.

Jester and I had a 4 hour or more conversation on the  phone last Sat.
night. And it was a great laugh and talk about  everything from cancer, life,
death, his kids, his beautiful wife Elana, Killing  Joke, to this board, etc. I
just want you all to know he is trying his best to  fight this fucked up shit and
will not back down! So thanks once again one and  all for the support! This
really means a lot to him and Elana. Bless each  and everyone of you jokers. :)

Cheers - Tim

In a message dated 3/11/2005 7:24:09 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,