[kj] For fox sake...

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 09:36:55 EST 2005

RE: [kj] For fox sake...I hope so Marc!

Thanks for casting doubts for me Pete - I happen to be selling some
stuff to Mel to raise money for Jester & the last thing I wanted to hear was
that
Mel is in fact you. I fucking well hope not & I wish you'd stop trying to
piss people
about - it's getting in the way of valid useful stuff like helping people,
you fucking prick.

ade.