[kj] OT - Pigface tour content

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 09:28:17 EST 2005

I gave up on Pigface some time ago.  But I always look to see who is
involved to see if it will pull me back.  This seems like the greatest
mediocre lineup to date.  Maybe I am not cool (likely), maybe I am not in
the loop (probable) and maybe I have heard most of the bands/people involved
and they are ok at best.

I will say that if they had some decent people on board I would go.  The
ticket situation could be a good marketing idea.

Chris