[kj] killing joke for orchestra

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:59:20 EST 2005

I personally think it's a good idea & I'd be keen to hear it.
I think that as Jaz is a classical composer & musician I see it as a natural
branching out of his creativity with his own body of work and as such, gives
it credibility.

Still, 'we live in a world of folk' as they say so each to their own.