[kj] New Model Army

P Bernardi phantasmas at erols.com
Wed Mar 9 13:51:51 EST 2005

NMA were fantastic last night. Lots of energy and they seemed more
inspired as the night went on.

The sound guy who is touring with them did an amazing job - everything
sounded perfect. They did "Stupid Questions" and the back up harmonies
came off really well. One of the new songs -something about "monkeys on
an island" sounded like classic NMA. They finished the night with "I
love the world".

They have tons of merch. DVDs, CDs, Stickers, Buttons, Shirts - only
complaint is that the majority of shirts were not available in size Large.

Their new album is due out in June, I believe.

p-