[kj] OT- Mike Bordin-Mosely

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 9 07:41:37 EST 2005

Agreed - some of the best gigs I ever saw were
FNM/Mosely, they played the old Camden Dingwalls many
moons ago, earth-shaking stuff. Plus all the tension
left the band when Patton arrived, at least until they
all started hating Jim Martin and pushed his amps over
midway through the set at Reading...

http://www.hellridemusic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5870