[kj] ot - johnny blaze's ride

fluwdot at earthlink.net fluwdot at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 8 22:58:02 EST 2005

i have a tendency to agree alex but some of the message boards are
relaying info about the story and asthetics that seem very promising
for the purists. as well interviews with nick cage (who is starring)
and the fact that stan lee is executive producer give me hope my
child hood and early adolescent hero will not be tainted by tinsel
town.

the movie is getting a budget over 100 mill so that may help it not
become some blade quality standard.

http://www.superherohype.com/ghostrider/