[kj] birthdays and barca.....

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 19:04:56 EST 2005

chelsea.... humility?

jose mourinho... humility??

this is a horrible result.

still it's not even the quarters.  AC Milan will sort you lot out.

Hopefully!

antoni at clara.net wrote:
Well it has got to be said Mark that FC Barcelona deserved it ...  they really did ... for their players & officials bigging it up before the game & slagging off Chelsea FC and not showing the humility that is expected at this level, especially between "peers" ... 4-2 to the mighty Chelsea ... another famous scalp for the boys in blue ... whatever happens in the next round of the UCL, I'm not too bothered ... mainly because winning the league is everything for our club this year, after a 50 year wait ... anything else is a bonus ... but to knock out bragging Barcelona is an extra bonus ... adios amigos ...

* http://home.clara.net./antoni/ *