[kj] Arri Up

vanessa luff v.luff at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 8 17:00:24 EST 2005

Arri UpIt did sound like that didn't it?  God is it really this Friday?  Bugger I'll need to hire a car (mine blew up on top of Saddleworth moor on New Year's Eve!!)  Nope, now've read your message properly...I think it's the following fri or Sat in Middleton isn't it?  You gonna be in the Brunswick?