[kj] deaf & bruised

Alexi Hamilton alexih at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 13:39:50 EST 2005

    The object of this exercise is to find out if Barbara is real,Im not
concerned with her personality.

      You know, I don't really want to get mixed up in this but I do have to
say that since being on this list since 1996, you and Paul Rangecroft are
the only two people I've seen that have had "multiple personalities" on this
list. And as far as I can tell, Paul has hung up his colorful hats.  So,
unless one of your many identities has gotten away from you, I'd have to say
Barb is real.  Just my thoughts.  Back to lurkdom.

~Alexi