[kj] OT- Mike Bordin-related

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 13:37:12 EST 2005

Fair comment - I can't be sure either, but that 4kin cvnt Sharon
with her ASDA adverts (part of WalMart) is seriously making me sick.
Why on earth does she need to do an advert for 4ksake??!! Hence I can't
help but err on the side of mistrust!

Anyways, say if I were in the shops buying CD's & didn't know about
this, unless there was some sticker, I wouldn't be looking to see if the
band was the same line-up, 'cos it's a remaster!! Isn't it?!

As for Wardance, I'm sure Big Paul is still getting royalties...

At the end of the day, those remasters are not the original albums
anymore. I'm glad I already have the originals.

RRRRRAAAAAGGGGEEEE!!!!!