[kj] DRUMMERS ETC....KILLING JOKE THE BAND - DISCUSS

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 13:52:59 EST 2005

  Yes, but (about Youth's bass) there's also the Pandemonium cd
which had lots of bass. Idk, but maybe a good part of it was
keyboards or other non-guitar bass, maybe?

--- Stephen Robinson <heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> COuld have been the 70s (ish!) production for early Killing
> Joke, and ghasty
> 80 tinny stuff for Ravens Brigher than a Thousand
> Sons/Firedances stuff?

> >   Again, my knowledge of BASSISTS is limited, but I think if
> > they mixed in Raven's basswork a *little* louder or clearer
> I think he'd get more recognition for it. I like Youth's
> basswork
> > too, and I notice it stands out a little more.. a little
> more (dub-punchier, tho') than Raven's.
> >   Or when Youth left, was that part of the orginal
> > kurse/contract?

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso