[kj] [ot]malicious night out

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 18:27:36 EST 2005

hi alex,sorry to hear that u had such a raw deal at the air-port,hope u are
feeling better now-it must of made u want ti emigratehey--no worrys,we will
have u hear in the uk,if u decide to take the plung.....mel...btw,i met u a
couple of times n must say that u are a most sweet n interesting
gatherer,its impossible to dislike u mate,as u r a real honest..n..decent
person,yes even when u r well intoxicated-as 4 me,i had, so many
redbulls,that by sat eve,i could hardly move my jaw/due to talking so much
on 25th/26th...never again...well not until next time....top man alex,every
1 likes u