[kj] No Youth mention

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 17:58:51 EST 2005

Geordie says he taught Youth to actually play the bass, just to keep his ass in the band.
And to think Jaz was thinking of palming off GEORDIE to someone else..

god botherer <acroastic at hotmail.com> wrote:
Is it because Youth was not yet 'in' when they recorded 'Are You Receiving'?
Perhaps that's Geordie playing bass?

Si

>When Jaz was introducing a song:
> When Killing joke got together 25 eerrrr26 years ago,There was
>Me,Geordie,Youth and BPF(pretend emotion evident) in a room,and this is the
>first song we played...........................about an hour after we wrote
>it.
>
> Thats generally what was said,although I cant remember exactly.
> PW

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso