[kj] SBE - A Neutral Perspective.

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 14:12:53 EST 2005

  Ha! you jest. This happened to me at Circus about 4 years back
-  back when they still had the one straight night per week.

 I'm not sure if it came out clear,
but the person who impressed me so,
was just my reflection..... I guess
*I*m still not getting it.

--- michael_garcia at alamedanet.net wrote:
> That story is so close to something that happened to me it's
> scary! This happened at the Viper Room in LA about 7 years
ago.
> \
> On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:39:21 -0800 (PST) 'sade1'
> <saulomar1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> >   I once saw my "mirror image" in a club, wearing great
> clothes
> > and impressive poise. I (drunk) went to ask where he shops
> (for
> > I liked the cut of his suit) and as I approached my universe
> DID
> > implode - for I ran right into *that* mirror, saw it split
> it 4
> > ways like a japanime' explosion, and fell to the ground in a
> > near-pass-out.
> >   I ended up with a swastika scar between the eyes and had
> to take a passport photo the next morning.
> > True story.

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso