[kj] If you could choose KJ's drummer...

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 4 13:54:31 EST 2005

"And why are there no pictures of all that happening?"

Jaz asked for no pictures as he wanted to keep that bit special for the
DVD.It ended up with Geordie running out of the venue,Across into Shepard's
Bush park being chased by semi-clad nurses wearing fishnets and
suspenders,Of course everyone in the venue chased after them  in single
file..........................Dear dear diddle le diddle le ,de dear dear
diddle diddle de,dear dear diddle didddle le de.............And as it was
quite early we saw the fastest milkman in the west.............Earnie I
think his name was.......Earnnnnie
   Dear dear diddle le diddle le ,de dear dear diddle diddle de,dear dear
diddle didddle le de.......Dear dear diddle le diddle le ,de dear dear
diddle diddle de,dear dear diddle didddle le de.......Dear dear diddle le