[kj] If you could choose KJ's drummer...

circuit bender circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 13:52:59 EST 2005

Dave Barb was better though, he did the same thing for bow wow wow as one guy too! ;]

Djehuti111 <djehuti111 at yahoo.com> wrote:>If you listen to early Test Dept. or Crash Worship
>those are excellent
>examples of how multiple drummers should work
>together.

Agreed!

Hey, let's not forget Adam and the Antz!

~A L P

--- Christof hamille
wrote:

> I think Murder Inc., drumming wise, was on the edge
> of being phenomenal.
> But it just didn't sort out. The first pigface was
> like that to. I think
> it is a Atkins thing.
> Did the Grateful Dead need two drummers?
> BUT
> If you listen to early Test Dept. or Crash Worship
> those are excellent
> examples of how multiple drummers should work
> together.
>
> I somehow think that Killing Joke don't have the
> patience or time to work it
> out with two drummers much less one
>
> Chris
>
> >From: Alex Smith
> >To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the
> band!)"
> >
> >Subject: Re: [kj] If you could choose KJ's
> drummer...
> >Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 01:57:37 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
> >

> >It would sound like Murder Inc.
> >
> >I never understood the appeal of two drummers. It
> just becomes a shuffling
> >rumble.
> >
> >Alex in NYC

=====
"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The
darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the
silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space,
studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a
stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of
the ceremony."