[kj] SBE - A Neutral Perspective.

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 13:39:21 EST 2005

  I once saw my "mirror image" in a club, wearing great clothes
and impressive poise. I (drunk) went to ask where he shops (for
I liked the cut of his suit) and as I approached my universe DID
implode - for I ran right into *that* mirror, saw it split it 4
ways like a japanime' explosion, and fell to the ground in a
near-pass-out.
  I ended up with a swastika scar between the eyes and had to
take a passport photo the next morning.
True story.

--- David Schofield <David.Schofield at wcigroup.com> wrote:
> In a previous job, many years ago I worked with another David
> Schofield.
> For the first couple of years I didn't want to meet him, just
> in case it caused the universe to implode ;)

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso
visit the planet of the apes