[kj] Gigs, less violent...?

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Fri Mar 4 13:08:33 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/4/2005 12:31:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
peter.west410 at ntlworld.com writes:

"One  thing I noticed was that the kids who were bringing chains"

That's  nothing,Im England we bring in the whole bike.

whoa..now that's hardcore.
reminds me of a story that happened last weekend. I was taking my  housemates
rotweiliers for a walk. I was on my bike. They are good dogs but have  it out
for each other esp when their is something competitive going on (like
chasing a ball)- well anyway at one point the dogs started fighting hardcore. I
didn't want to get in the middle as I have heard the stories of people getting
in the middle of rot and pit bull fights. So I took my whole bike and just
starting bashing both of them over the head with it. Im sure it was a great
scene from the road. Bashed and bashed and they didn't even flinch. finally one
of them just got tired. I bloodied ones head though.
 So as you can see- watch out for me in the pit.