[kj] If you could choose KJ's drummer...

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:45:29 EST 2005

I think Murder Inc., drumming wise, was on the edge of being phenomenal.
But it just didn't sort out.  The first pigface was like that to.  I think
it is a Atkins thing.
Did the Grateful Dead need two drummers?
BUT
If you listen to early Test Dept. or Crash Worship those are excellent
examples of how multiple drummers should work together.

I somehow think that Killing Joke don't have the patience or time to work it
out with two drummers much less one

Chris