[kj] If you could choose KJ's drummer...

Alexi Hamilton alexih at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:39:12 EST 2005

   I was just about to mention Course of Empire.  And if Joe were here, he'd
mention them too.  CoE was the only band that I know of who could REALLY
pull off a deep tribal beat with two drummers without becoming a "shuffling
rumble".  Therefore, I nominate my top three (mix and match as you wish)
Aleph, Chad Lovell (CoE) and Michael Jerome (CoE).  This is, of course, if
BPF wasn't available.
~Alexi (Whose B-day is today....34 years)