[kj] If you could choose KJ's drummer...

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 4 07:47:15 EST 2005

like I said before...

Budgie.

he'd be perfect

bernies at ntlworld.com wrote:
> Sounds like they've found themselves a good un!
> He's probably fitter than all of the rest combined! ;]
> Just wonder if he can out drink Mr Coleman? :P

Not according to the 'cake incident'. If you recall the cake was laden with shot glasses, one of which was given to Ben who declined to drink it. Jaz told him not to be so fucking rude after which he downed it and threw the glass into the crowd.

On double drummers surely Chris and Ray from Sigue Sigue Sputnik would more than fit...;>)

jerry

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software
visit www.ntlworld.com/security for more information

Sounds like they've found themselves a good un!
He's probably fitter than all of the rest combined! ;]
Just wonder if he can out drink Mr Coleman? :P

Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

Either Young Ben has balls made of iron or he is enviously ignorant of the torrent of black-hearted menace that surrounds the `Joke. I can't imagine a more intimidating gig for a twenty-four year old (!!!!!) drummer than to assume that particular drum stool. Like a child learning how to ski for the first time (unaware that the activity in question, while great fun, can also render you a hapless cripple in the blink of an eye), Ben played exceptionally well, but he seems like too much of bright-eyed, fresh-faced lad to last too long in the ranks of Killing Joke. Will he last through the album?

Alex in NYC