[kj] RE Drummers - Where is the man himself- BFP?

MARK SAXTON ranjeef at btopenworld.com
Fri Mar 4 07:14:10 EST 2005

didn't know a bed was involved

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:"Is it so unspeakable?"

I really dont know what went on,But from what I can gather .From the
snippets that I ve heard it involves :BPF, And another band member,A
girlfriend ,A bed ,Alcohol,And a punch in the face.

I really dont know in what order, or who, or what or where.
PW

P.S The above has not been confirmed.Its only odd snippets what i ve read
somewhere ,I cant remember where I heard it,So it may be untrue.........I
dont know.
I hope thats cleared it up.